This years’s conference theme is: Redesigning the Civic Economy
The Strategic Doing Practitioners' Conference is designed to bring together trained SD practitioners to collaborate and learn from each other. By attending the SD practitioner’s conference each year, you put yourself on the leading edge of both research, education, and practice in the emerging field of collaboration science. This year, we will simply be working from a virtual space – Mindfully created to allow energy and ideas to flow as if we were together in-person.
Topics that will be covered in 45|60|75 minute bytes:
- Redesigning the Civic Economy – Opening Keynote from Ed
- Community Transformation – More than a Tool, It is a Mindset
- Breakouts + Stories from the field around: Homelessness, Affordable Childcare, Food Insecurity…
- Field Notes – SD + Ecosystem Design
- SD(Squared) – Socially Distanced x Strategic Doing
- Let’s Get Digital – Certified Workshop Leader + Online Courses
- Tinkerer’s Workshop – The Art of the Science + The Sum and it’s Parts
- Daily Debriefs, Happy Hours, + Networking!
The Conference will meet on:
Tuesday, August 4 – 11:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday, August 6 – 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday, August 11 – 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday, August 13 – 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Registration is now open and will be done through the Whova site and app. Click HERE to see pricing and register.