Strategic Doing: Certified Workshop Leader – from the Agile Strategy Lab
June 5 - August 27$495
Note: only people who have taken the 2.5 day training (or an online equivalent) after November 2016 may enroll in this course. If you are interested in taking the 2.5 day training, email (email@example.com) to learn more about training opportunities.
Solidify the skills you learned in the 2.5 day in-person training (or an online equivalent): how to help groups form collaborations quickly, move them toward measurable outcomes and make adjustments along the way. Ten modules will guide you through the process of developing and delivering a Strategic Doing workshop – from identifying the right opportunity to ongoing follow-up through 30/30 meetings. The course includes videos, discussion forums, short quizzes, and assignments related to your workshop, which you should plan to deliver between between June 26 – July 30. You will also get 1:1 coaching along the way. Plan on spending ~2 hours/week completing your work for the course (some weeks more, some less).
- Format: online, asynchronous (learn on your own schedule) with optional discussions via Zoom
- Prerequisite: Strategic Doing: Leading Complex Collaborations (or online equivalent)
- Course length: 12 weeks (10 weeks of activities, plus 2 “catch-up” weeks if needed)
- Time required: ~ 2 hours/week for all activities
- Certification is valid for two years. Questions about certification or the course requirements? Contact Hannah Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course may have reached its enrollment limit. If you are interested but not able to register, please email Hannah Thompson (email@example.com) and ask to be added to the waiting list.
Lead Instructor: Liz Nilsen, Strategic Doing Fellow. Learn more about the Fellow teaching corps. (Note: instructors are subject to change)
Course cancellations: Non-credit courses are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment or other circumstances. The Center for Learning and Professional Development apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. In the event a course is cancelled, a registrant had the option of applying the fee to another course or receiving a full refund.